1 cup self-raising flour – sifted
375g zucchini – grated
1 large onion, finely chopped
200g short cut bacon (remove all fat)
1 cup grated low fat tasty cheese
1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl until combined. Add the flour and beat until smooth, then add zucchini, onion, bacon, cheese and oil and stir to combine.
- Grease and line 30 x 20cm lamington pan.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with a green salad.