2 large carrots, peeled and cubed
2 large zucchinis, cubed
1 can of Chickpeas
2 broccoli heads, cut off florets only
½ cauliflower, cut florets only
1 red onion, peeled and sliced
½ cup continental parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon Moroccan spices (dried)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (fan forced). Prepare 2 x large baking trays, line with baking paper.
- Placed all of the diced zucchini and carrot on the same baking tray. Scatter ½ red onion on top and drizzle with olive oil. Put the tray in the oven.
- Whilst the carrots and zucchini are cooking (approx. 10mins or until ½ cooked) place the broccoli and cauliflower florets on the second baking tray. Springle the rest of the red onion over the top of the broccoli, drizzle with olive oil and place in the oven to cook.
- Whilst the vegetables are in the oven cooking drain the can of chickpeas, rinse with cold water, strain and then cook on the fry pan with a little bit of oil. Mix the Moroccan spices into the chickpeas and let cook stirring until chickpeas have a nice golden coat. Remove from heat.
- Once the broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, zucchini and red onion are golden. Remove from the oven and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Place the chickpeas into the bowl and the parsley.
- Stir all together and serve with tahini or low fat Tsuzuki.
NOTE: Serves 4 people