½ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
¾ cup chopped spinach
½ cup diced red capsicum
8 Cherry tomatoes, quartered
1/3 cup shallots, finely sliced
70g feta, crumbled
1 ¼ cups dry soup mix, rinsed
- Preheat Oven to 180 degrees.
- Spray 6 standard nonstick muffin holes with oil
- Whisk eggs, salt and pepper. Stir through vegetables and feta.
- Divide mixture between holes.
- Bake 20 minutes or until the top is light golden and the centre spring back when touched.
- Serve immediately. Or allow to cool, then store in an airtight container in the fridge from 3-4 days, or freezer for 3 months (defrost 2 minutes in the microwave or overnight in the fridge).