1 Cup nut butter (we like almond, peanut, cashew)
3-5 pitted Medjool dates
2/3 cup hemp seeds
1/4 cup chia seeds
3-4 Tablespoons protein powder
OPTIONAL – desiccated coconut to coat
- Add nut butter, pitted dates, hemp seeds, chia seeds and protein powder into a food processor, blend until all ingredients are well combined, cookie dough-like texture.
- If too wet, add more dry ingredients e.g. protein powder. If too crumbly add a little more nut butter.
- Taste and adjust flavour or more dates for sweetness.
- Scoop out around 1 Tbsp amounts and roll into balls.
- Optional – roll in desiccated coconut before transferring balls to the freezer or fridge to chill for 15minutes.